Saturday, April 18, 2015

Ni Hao Shanghai!

Gooooooooooooodddddddd Morning Shanghai!

I've showered.
Ahhhhh people can breathe next to me again!
Gotten dressed in clean non-15 hour airplane clothes.
Because hello, necessary.
And had the most amazing breakfast buffet.
Would I like 12 omelets, 3 steamed buns, watermelon juice and fried rice alongside 27 other foods that I can neither pronounce nor identify yet cannot stop eating?
Well yes. Yes I would.
And maybe I did eat a pig snout or fish eyes somewhere in there accidentally.
Don't judge me man.

I'd say day 1 is off to a very good start.

We are staying at the Westin Bund.
I may never leave.
May I take your bag?
Would you like a towel?
Can I get you more coffee?
Here let me open that door for you and push the elevator button so you don't exhaust yourself....
I have found where I belong.

Well, that is until the art work.
It's ummmmmmm....... How you say......

Graphic.

I call this one "After 4 or 5 kids the rest just walk right on out."


Yeah.
Kegals sister, you gots to do your kegals.

And then this.

Alrighty then.
China is feeling a bit randy these days. 

And with those lovely images I sign off for now.
Big big day ahead.
The guide will be here at 9:30 so I must see how many more bowls of noodles I can ingest before then.

Tomorrow it's birth parent searching for Joshua in Hangzhou.
Yeah.
That.

No comments:

Post a Comment